- Academic Calendar
- Academic Integrity
- Class Search (formerly Snapshot)
- Faculty Activities Database
- Faculty Forms
- Faculty Guide to Libraries
- Faculty Handbook
- Faculty Textbook Adoptions Portal
- Sabbatical Handbook
- Tenure Buyout Policy
2021–22 Promotion and Tenure Committee
Dr. Gary Meyer, Senior Vice Provost for Faculty Affairs (ex officio)
Dr. Al Rivero, Klingler College of Arts & Sciences / Humanities
Dr. Adam Fiedler, Klingler College of Arts & Sciences / Natural Sciences
Dr. Debra Oswald, Klingler College of Arts & Sciences / Social Sciences
Dr. Srinivas Durvasula (Fall 2020), College of Business Administration
Dr. Craig Andrews (Spring 2021), College of Business Administration
Dr. Ana Garner, Diederich College of Communication
Dr. Andrew Dentino (Fall 2021), School of Dentistry
Dr. Brian Hodgson (Spring 2022), School of Dentistry
Dr. Lisa Edwards (Fall 2021), College of Education
Dr. Doris Walker-Dalhouse (Spring 2022), College of Education
Dr. Dan Zitomer, Opus College of Engineering
Dr. Robert Peoples, College of Health Sciences
Mr. Scott Idleman, School of Law
Dr. Marilyn Frenn (Fall 2021), College of Nursing
Dr. Lisa Hanson (Spring 2022), College of Nursing
The University Committee on Faculty Promotions and Tenure reports to the UAS on policy matters and to the provost regarding recommendations on promotion and tenure.
- Reviews and evaluates the proposal for promotion of regular faculty including recommendations of the faculty rank and tenure local committees (area, college, or school).
- Submits votes on promotion and tenure decisions, with a chair's summary of the confidential discussion provided to the provost.
- Conducts regular review and revision of the Statutes on Faculty Appointment, Promotion and Tenure for approval by the University Academic Senate.
- Reviews new or revised departmental or college specific norms for congruence with university criteria.
The chairpersons of the faculty rank and tenure local committees are noted above. The senior vice provost for faculty affairs, or a substitute as designated by the provost, shall serve as chair and non-voting member.
Note: No candidate for promotion shall be entitled to appear before or participate in the deliberations of the committee.