Welcome to Human Resources
The Human Resources Department aspires to be a catalyst that makes Marquette University an employer of choice. Learn more about the Human Resources (HR) Vision.
For questions related to W2s or to request a duplicate copy, please visit the Office of the Comptroller's webpage.
Using your Medical Plan benefits in 2024
You should have received your new medical plan ID card by now. If you haven’t, be on the lookout for it. Each family member you cover will receive their own ID card. Because all dependents are connected to your account, your name will appear as the primary subscriber; their information will follow. Also, please note the following:
- The UMR Welcome letter accompanying your ID card indicates you are enrolled in the UnitedHealthcare PCP Network. This is synonymous with NexusACO, so don’t be alarmed.
- If you did not select a Primary Care Provider (PCP) during annual enrollment, you may do so by logging into (or creating) an account at umr.com. You’ll need information from your ID card to get started. Once you elect a PCP, you will receive a new ID card in the mail. Also know that you may change your PCP throughout the year by logging into your account to make the change.
- How to designate a Primary Care Provider
- How to find a provider as a current employee
- How to search for a behavioral health provider
- How to search for a provider as a prospective employee
- You may use services of any provider; however, the provider you use will dictate how your claim will be processed and paid. As a reminder, using Tier 1 providers offers the highest benefit.
- If you are using specialty prescription drugs, or are given a new specialty medication prescription, you should contact Lumicera at (855) 847-3553 or lumicera.com.
- Use the resources in the MyWellness portal to log activities and earn rewards.
- Lastly, if you, or any member of your household requires mental health services, LifeMatters is just one phone call away at (800) 634-6433.
Be The Difference Begins with Great People
Are you looking for a new opportunity where you can make the difference in the lives of students and faculty? We’re always looking for highly talented individuals to join our team - people who think big, care deeply, and believe in being the difference in their work and community.
We prioritize student success, access to education, and service in our work to educate well-rounded servant leaders who transform their fields, our society and the world. Our Catholic, Jesuit approach emphasizes student engagement with the world around them and formation of the heart and mind.
We believe in our mission: The search for truth, the discovery and sharing of knowledge, the fostering of personal and professional excellence, the promotion of a life of faith, and the development of leadership expressed in service to others. These core values guide our relationships with our students, each other, and our community.
Marquette University offers a rich and competitive Total Rewards package including medical, dental, vision, 403(b) with up to 8% company match, generous vacation package, and tuition benefits for employees, spouses, and dependents with no payback requirement! View details of our total rewards package here.
This is your next opportunity to join an organization that invests in their employees’ career journey by diversifying their skills, deepening their expert knowledge, encouraging a healthy work-life balance, focusing on personal wellbeing, providing leadership training, and sustaining a culture of respect and inclusion.
Learn what it means to work for a Catholic, Jesuit, University and how Marquette welcomes all job applicants who are interested in contributing to our mission to “Be the Difference.”
Explore all of our career opportunities at employment.marquette.edu
How to Apply – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Learn more about the Total Rewards of working for Marquette!