Prospective or current programs are invited to apply for consideration for residence.
I'm ready to Submit a program
Submitting an application will prompt a meeting to consider the parameters and potential trajectory of the proposed program or program revitalization. Following a decision to move forward, new programs that have not already done so will submit a concept paper (see Guidelines for Developing a Concept Paper) before pursuing a new program proposal and program revitalizations will pursue a program modification proposal. Once the curricular, marketing and financial components of these proposals is sufficiently developed for review, the Provost will determine if the program will receive financial support. Programs applying for residence in the Incubator will be reviewed by the Program Incubator Advisory Board and provide recommendations to the Provost based on the program’s:
- Curricular grounding.
- Likely viability, given the market conditions described.
- Prospective revenue projections.
- Consistency with Marquette’s mission as described in the strategic plan.
The Provost will select a limited number of programs for residence in the incubator.
Preference will be given to interdisciplinary master’s and professional programs that can benefit from start-up funding, and have high-enrollment potential.
Guidelines to apply for an Incubator program includes:
- Submit an application.
- Meet with Incubator Director to consider the program’s parameters and potential trajectory.
- Guidelines for Developing a Concept Paper , and secure approval of the concept paper from the dean of each college involved in the program and the Vice Provost for Professional Studies and Graduate Education.
- New programs – submit concept paper (if not already submitted) as specified in the Guidelines for Developing a Concept Paper , and secure approval of the concept paper from the dean of each college involved in the program and the Vice Provost for Professional Studies and Graduate Education.
- Pursue new program proposal or program modification proposal, as appropriate, to develop components for the Provost’s review.
submit your Incubator program