Prospective or current programs may apply for residence in the incubator after approval of a new program concept paper, (see Guidelines for Developing a Concept Paper). Program Incubator applications will be reviewed by the Program Incubator Advisory Board.
The Program Incubator Advisory Board will review applications to the incubator and make recommendations to the Provost based on program’s:
- Likely viability, given the market conditions described.
- Prospective revenue projections.
- Consistency with Marquette’s mission as described in the strategic plan.
The Provost will select a limited number of programs for residence in the incubator.
Preference will be given to interdisciplinary master’s and professional programs that can benefit from start-up funding, and have high-enrollment potential.
Guidelines to apply for an Incubator program includes:
- Develop a concept paper as specified in the Guidelines for Developing a Concept Paper (required for incubator applications to develop new and revitalize existing programs).
- Secure approval of the concept paper from the dean of each college involved in the program.
- Submit the dean-approved concept paper to the Office of the Provost (attn: Chief of Staff to the Provost).
- Submit the online Program Incubator application (see below), including an upload of the dean-approved concept paper.
submit your Incubator program