SOPHOMORES - Applications available soon!
ATTEND AN INFORMATION SESSION.
The E-Lead (Excellence in Leadership) Program is seeking sophomores from across the university for the cohort set to begin the program in spring 2022. Applications are due on Monday, October 25th, 2021.
We are looking for:
- Driven students dedicated to being involved and to learning how to apply concepts related to leading oneself, leading with others, and leading innovation.
- Curious solution seekers with a desire to collaborate and creatively address today’s most pressing challenges.
- Passionate leaders committed to serving others and a purpose larger than themselves.
The application will require you to respond to a series of short answer questions and to upload a current resume.
For more information about the E-Lead program and requirements for participation, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page. For questions regarding the E-Lead application, please contact Ben Correia-Harker, Associate Director of Engineering and Innovation Leadership Development.
Application timeline for spring 2021 cohort:
- Applications will be available soon
- Information Sessions: Sophomore students who are considering applying to the E-Lead Program are strongly encouraged to attend a virtual information session to learn more about the program, ask questions, and hear from current E-Lead participants.
Students can attend one of the below information sessions:
Students who would like to virtually participate in the October 13th session can email the E-Lead Program to request the link to join the session. Additionally, the virtual session will be recorded so students will be able to request the recording if they are unable to make any of the information sessions.
- Thursday, October 7th, 2021 from 12:30-1:30pm CST in AMU 227
- Monday, October 11th, 2021 from 12:00-1:00pm CST in Engineering Hall 136
- Wednesday, October 13th, 2021 from 5:00-6:00pm CST in AMU 163 (with MS Teams participation option)
- Application deadline: Monday, October 25th at 12:00pm CST
- Application status update: On Friday, November 12th, 2021, students will be notified if they have moved to the next stage of round robin interviews.
- Interview date and time: When notified about an interview, students will be assigned a specific 45 minute window on the following date:
- Friday, November 19th, 2021 between 4:30pm - 7pm CST
- Notification of acceptance: Wednesday, November 24th, 2021
- Program overview meeting for incoming cohort (required): Monday, November 29th, 2021 from 4:00-5:00pm CST.
- The Institute leadership retreat: Monday, January 10th through Thursday, January 13, 2022 to be held at an off-site location. Please note that you MUST be able to attend the Institute in its entirety in order to participate in the E-Lead Program. Please check your calendars prior to applying for the program.