Applications for the new cohort set to begin E-Lead in spring 2020 are now available.
The application asks you to submit responses to a series of short answer questions and upload a current resume.
For more information about the E-Lead program and requirements for participation, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page. For questions regarding the E-Lead application, please contact Andrea Gorman, associate director of engineering and innovation leadership development.
Application timeline for spring 2020 cohort:
- Applications available online: Monday, September 23
- Information sessions: Week of October 7
- Monday, October 7, 12:00 p.m. in Engineering Hall, 136
- Wednesday, October 9, 4:00 p.m. in Engineering Hall, 236
- Friday, October 11, 1:00 p.m. in the 707 Hub
- Application deadline: Monday, October 21 at noon
- Application status update: On Friday, November 8, students will be notified if they have moved to the next stage of round robin interviews conducted by current E-Lead participants. Please let program staff know immediately if you cannot attend any one of the following interview times:
- Friday, November 15, from 4:30 p.m. to 5 p.m. in Engineering Hall, 136
- Friday, November 15, from 5:15 p.m. to 5:45 p.m. in Engineering Hall, 136
- Friday, November 22, from 4:30 p.m. to 5 p.m. in Engineering Hall, 136
- Friday, November 22, from 5:15 p.m. to 5:45 p.m. in Engineering Hall, 136
- Notification of acceptance: Wednesday, November 27
- Program overview meeting for incoming cohort (required): Tuesday, December 3, from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. in Raynor Memorial Libraries, Beaumier Suite BC
- The Institute leadership retreat: Sunday, January 5 through Friday, January 10 in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin. Please note that you MUST be able to attend The Institute in its entirety in order to participate in the E-Lead Program. Please check your calendars prior to applying for the program.