- Schedule of Classes and Course Catalog
- Registration deadlines and tuition information for J-Session
- How to find J-Session courses on CheckMarq
- Schedule of Classes and Class Search
PROBLEM WITH THIS WEBPAGE?
To report another problem, please contact email@example.com.
J-session — What you need to know
Earn credit and spend time with your family this holiday season!
J-Session is a special, four week academic session that lets undergraduates take one class during the break between Fall and Spring semesters (please note that courses occur after Fall semester ends and before Spring semester begins.)
This year, December 19, 2022 to January 14, 2023.
J-Session courses are typically online or study abroad classes. All courses are specifically designed to offer a semester of material in compressed period, so be ready for an intense but rewarding study experience.
- The ability to add credits in a short period of time, shortening your time to degree
- The opportunity to satisfy program or Core Curriculum requirements
- The flexibility of online coursework
- The experience of world citizenship through Study Abroad
- A reduced per credit tuition rate
- J-Session courses are regular Marquette courses, carry Marquette credit, and count toward degree and major requirements like all other Marquette courses.
- J-Session tuition is reduced to $780 per credit and financial aid may be available to eligible students; contact Marquette Central for more information.
- For full-time status, you must be registered for at least 12 credits in the fall and spring semesters. J-Session credits do not contribute toward a student’s full-time status for Fall or Spring semester
- J-Session tuition charges are separate from Fall or Spring semester tuition.
Distance Learning Courses – Check J-Session 2022-2023 course availability at Marquette University Class Search
Last Update: 10/07/2022