Jacqueline Formanek - Assistant Director (Rec Plex)
- Master Degree: Exercise Science with an Emphasis in Adapted PE (UW-La Crosse, Graduated Dec. 2005)
- Bachelor’s Degree: Recreation and PE (Alcorn State University, Graduated May 2004)
- Spin Certified
- Group Exercise Certified
- PT Certified
- Jacqueline has 15 years of Fitness Directing and Coordinating, Personal Training and Group Exercise Instructing at a variety of places (Universities, Corporates, Private and Public Health Clubs)
- Jacqueline was a graduate assistant for the PE/Adapted PE and Exercise Department at UW-La Crosse
- Jacqueline is From Cape May, New Jersey
- Jacqueline has been playing tennis since she was 3 years old and still continues to play tennis to this day.
- Jacqueline has 2 kids Maddux and Mazee who are both very sporty and competitive. Husband Mark is a PE and Health Teacher and Coaches a variety of sports (football, baseball, wrestling)
- Jacqueline has 1 Saint Bernard Dog (Brewster) and 1 Chocolate Lab (Chipper) as well as 2 guinea pigs (Norm Norm and Felix).