In order to maintain a safe, healthy and welcoming environment, the Department of Recreational Sports requires all participants to abide by the following Dress Code when working out in the Fitness Center/Weight Room/Cardio Courts/Spin Room:
- Patrons must wear appropriate attire at all times; clothing that is offensive, suggestive or overly revealing is not allowed.
- Long sleeve, short sleeve or sleeveless shirts must be worn at all times.
- Shirts MUST fully cover the sides/torso and midriff areas
- Athletic pants or shorts must be worn at all times.
- Shorts must cover the buttocks/groin region.
- Dress pants, jeans or other items with rivets, buttons or zippers that may damage the upholstery are not allowed.
- Closed toe/closed heel athletic shoes with non-marking soles are required.
- Cleats, sandals, flip-flops or dress shoes are not allowed. Bike shoes ARE permitted on spin bikes.
Acceptable attire is held to the discretion of the Department of Recreational Sports Management.
Anyone in violation of the dress code will be asked to change clothes or leave the workout area.