Declare a major or minor

Declare your Chemistry major 

  1. Download and complete the major declaration form
  2. Submit a completed copy of the form to Todd Wehr 101 or email to Chemistry Department.
  3. An advisor will then be assigned who can help you with courses, graduation requirements, etc.

Declare your Chemistry minor 

  1. Download and complete the minor declaration form
  2. Submit the form to your college office.
  3. You can speak with any of the Chemistry faculty for recommendations on courses to take for a minor.