The Faber Center is dedicated to providing faculty and staff with support and guidance in leading a reflective life. Through our retreats, reflection groups, and spiritual direction, faculty and staff connect to their spiritual core and God. Such an experience touches them personally and professionally. We invite you to discover for yourself the richness such a spiritual journey offers.
Marquette University encourages all employees to take advantage of opportunities for continued spiritual development according to their religious tradition. Opportunities for spiritual growth and development are available through the Faber Center and other sources on campus.
Some highlights of the programs offered include:
- Retreats – Two days of retreat leave each calendar year.
- Mission Convocation – Half-day mission seminar with Marquette leadership.
- Marquette Colleagues’ Program – Semester-long program to deepen mission integration in work.
- Mission Week – First week in February of each year. Inspirational speakers, reflections, prayer services, lunches and more where we learn more about St. Ignatius of Loyola and celebrate the Marquette mission in the university.
- Faber Center for Ignatian Spirituality – One-to-one spiritual direction, retreats, learning activities, Bible studies, and more. Please contact the Faber Center at fabercenter@Marquette.edu for more information on various retreats currently being offered to Marquette employees.
Learn more about what the Faber Center does to support the Marquette community.
Go to My Emotional Health for Mindfulness Meditation.
Campus Ministry offers a variety of retreats depending on your hopes and goals for your faith and friendships. Visit their site for a list of upcoming retreats for 2022 and 2023.
Prayer Resources includes prayers and reflections for everyday life.