The Marquette University Physical Therapy Clinic is located in Milwaukee, Wis. We are in Cramer Hall of the Schroeder-Cramer Complex on the Marquette University campus at 604 North 16th Street. We are located on the second floor, room 215, and share a reception area with the Exercise Science Department. Maintaining close proximity to affiliated academic programs allows us the access needed to equipment and resources within the academic structure of Marquette. We are able to offer more variable, advanced and creative care by partnering for equipment and space within an academic institution.
Marquette Physical Therapy Clinic
- Our clinic offers a variety of exercise equipment and advanced technology.
- AlterG treadmill for reduced loading during recovery from injury
- Noraxon instrumental treadmill for biomechanical analysis of walking and running gait
- Blood flow restriction technology to speed up recovery from injury
- Trigger point dry needling to address both acute and chronic muscle issues
- We also offer a private treatment room for the times you don't want to share. For our therapists who take a more manual approach to treatment, we have tables with adjustable heights for your ease of access and comfort.
- Our full-service clinic offers the tools necessary for your rehabilitation to be successful. We look forward to giving you a tour on your first visit!
Ignace Indian Health Center
The Marquette University Physical Therapy Clinic has a contract with the Gerald Ignace Indian Health Center located at 930 W. Historic Mitchell Street in Milwaukee. At present, the Ignace PT Department is staffed on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. At this location we have a full gym and two private treatment rooms. If you would like to receive health care services at Ignace, please contact this number: (414) 383-9526.
Our mission is to provide excellent neurological rehabilitation and promote fitness focused on nervous system recovery, optimal function, and lifelong wellness driven by clinical specialists, state-of-the-art technology, and evidence-based practice. We are here to serve your needs and help you achieve your goals.
Our main Marquette campus clinic houses our ComMUnity Physical Therapy Clinic, a free clinic providing physical therapy services for uninsured or under-insured individuals in the Milwaukee area. This clinic is run by student physical therapists under the supervision of licensed PTs and faculty. This clinic allows students to gain clinical experience while providing a service for the community. If you are lacking coverage and require physical therapy care, please contact our Marquette ComMUnity clinic at: (414) 288-2121.