- Athletic Training
- Exercise Science
- Exercise and Rehabilitation Science Graduate Program (Formerly CTRH)
- Neurological Residency
- Sports and Exercise Data Analytics Graduate Program
- Continuing Education
- CURRENT STUDENTS
- Clinical Educators & Facilities
- Exercise and Rehabilitation Science Information
- National and International PT Awards
- Student Background Checks
- Student Success Stories
- GENERAL INFORMATION
- Clinical Kinesiology Applied to Persons with Quadriplegia - Dr. Don Neumann - videos now available streaming
- Doctor of Physical Therapy Quick Facts
- Health Careers Opportunity Program (HCOP)
- Human Performance Assessment Core (HPAC)
- Marquette Physical Therapy Clinic
- Youth Empowered to Succeed Program (YES)
Educational Video - Clinical Kinesiology Applied to Persons with Quadriplegia
Clinical Kinesiology Applied to Persons with Quadriplegia
This 2.5 hr rehabilitation-based video demonstrates kinesiologic principles that can maximize one’s movement potential in persons with quadriplegia (tetraplegia).
This program was funded through the Paralyzed Veterans of America Education and Training Foundation and Marquette University.
|Donald Neuman, PT, PhD, FAPTA
Physical Therapy Program
|Michelle Lanouette PT, MS
Physical Therapy Department
Zablocki VA Medical Center
This program is intended primarily for physical therapists, occupational therapists, nurses, physicians, or other trained health-care professionals who are involved with the physical rehabilitation of persons following spinal cord injury.
NOTE: The techniques demonstrated in these videos should only be used by a qualified, licensed professional following appropriate diagnosis and are not intended or recommended for use by others. Marquette University makes no warranties, expressed or implied, regarding the contents herein.
*A limited number of DVDs are still available for purchase. Interested parties should contact the Physical Therapy program office at (414) 288-7161.