- Athletic Training Program
- Exercise Science Program
- Sports and Exercise Analytics Program
- Marquette Physical Therapy Clinic
- Continuing Education
- Clinical & Translational Rehabilitation Health Science (CTRH) graduate program
- Human Performance Assessment Core (HPAC)
- National and International PT Awards
- Neurological Residency
- Clinical educators & facilities
- Doctor of Physical Therapy quick facts
- Health Careers Opportunity Program (HCOP)
- Youth Empowered to Succeed Program (YES)
- Clinical Kinesiology Applied to Persons with Quadriplegia - Dr. Don Neumann - videos
now available streaming
- Student Background Checks
Information for Clinical Facilities
APTA Core Values
APTA Core Values Self-Assessment
4-week internship Learning Units Model
Standard Marquette affiliation agreements
For Marquette clinical education policies and procedures
You can access the following information individually or in one comprehensive document (DPT Clin Ed Manual):
- Certificate of Insurance – as a self-insured entity, Marquette University provides this letter of financial responsibility in lieu of a certificate.
- Attendance guidelines for Clinical Internships – this document outlines the policy for sick time and/or requested time off.
- MUPT Internship Requirements – outlines the vaccination and other requirements established by MUPT. Students are required to fulfill any additional requirements for any internship site they select.
- Internship Expectations: Download the MUPT internship expectations regarding documentation and level of performance for all clinical experiences in one document or as individual documents (MUExpectations 4-Week, MUExpectations 10-Week, or MUExpectations Final Two)
- APTA Student Evaluation form – review the new APTA form for student evaluation of the CI, clinical experience, and academic preparation.
Physical Therapist Clinical Performance Instrument 2006
*All documents are PDF unless noted