- Athletic Training
- Exercise Science
- Exercise and Rehabilitation Science Graduate Program (Formerly CTRH)
- Neurological Residency
- Sports and Exercise Data Analytics Graduate Program
- Continuing Education
- CURRENT STUDENTS
- Clinical Educators & Facilities
- Exercise and Rehabilitation Science Information
- National and International PT Awards
- Student Background Checks
- Student Success Stories
- GENERAL INFORMATION
- Clinical Kinesiology Applied to Persons with Quadriplegia - Dr. Don Neumann - videos now available streaming
- Doctor of Physical Therapy Quick Facts
- Health Careers Opportunity Program (HCOP)
- Human Performance Assessment Core (HPAC)
- Marquette Physical Therapy Clinic
- Youth Empowered to Succeed Program (YES)
Information for Clinical Facilities
APTA Core Values
APTA Core Values Self-Assessment
4-week internship Learning Units Model
Standard Marquette affiliation agreements
For Marquette clinical education policies and procedures
You can access the following information individually or in one comprehensive document (DPT Clin Ed Manual):
- Certificate of Insurance – as a self-insured entity, Marquette University provides this letter of financial responsibility in lieu of a certificate.
- Attendance guidelines for Clinical Internships – this document outlines the policy for sick time and/or requested time off.
- MUPT Internship Requirements – outlines the vaccination and other requirements established by MUPT. Students are required to fulfill any additional requirements for any internship site they select.
- Internship Expectations: Download the MUPT internship expectations regarding documentation and level of performance for all clinical experiences in one document or as individual documents (MUExpectations 4-Week, MUExpectations 10-Week, or MUExpectations Final Two)
- APTA Student Evaluation form – review the new APTA form for student evaluation of the CI, clinical experience, and academic preparation.
Physical Therapist Clinical Performance Instrument 2006
*All documents are PDF unless noted