ACTFL Language Test Registration
- Go to http://www.languagetesting.com/
- Click on INDIVIDUAL at bottom of webpage.
- Click on CLICK HERE under "Testing for a school, teaching license and/or any other
- Click on BUY A TEST.
- Read the page, the test you have to take is the OPI or OPI(c).
- Click on GET STARTED.
- Click on NO, you are not testing for state teacher certification.
- In ENTER INSTITUTION box, start typing Marquette but select MARQUETTE-SPPA. This will
ensure the speech pathology and audiology department will have access to your results.
- Continue past the welcome page.
- Select Spanish for your language.
- You will then be given two options of testing, OPI (c) or OPI. Make sure you read the difference in the options to make your selection.
- Then you'll be able to select your date and time of testing.
- On the next page you will be given express options. Please know that I will be able to go in
and see your results without you sending us an official copy.
- Then you can purchase your test.
If you have any questions, please contact Amber Jensen at (414) 288-4458,