- Undergraduate Program
- Graduate Program
- Faculty & Staff
- Speech & Hearing Clinic
- Current Students
Program Learning Outcomes
The Department of Speech Pathology and Audiology offers a bachelor of science degree in speech pathology and audiology.
Graduates of the undergraduate program in speech pathology and audiology will be able to:
- Demonstrate understanding of the biological, functional, and idiopathic causes of communication, hearing, and swallowing disorders across the lifespan.
- Demonstrate understanding of normal communication, hearing, and swallowing across the lifespan.
- Demonstrate remediation of human communication disorders under the direction/supervision of the program’s instructional staff.
- Gain entry and successfully complete a graduate program in speech-language pathology, audiology, or related field.
- Undergraduate Bulletin
- Accelerated Degree Program (ADP)
- Schedule a Visit