Department of Chemistry
Todd Wehr Chemistry, 101
1414 W Clybourn St.
Milwaukee, WI 53233
CHEMISTRY ON SOCIAL
SEE AN ISSUE?
If you see an issue with this website, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to acquaint students and faculty members in the Great Lakes region with our programs, we are offering to provide seminar speakers, at our expense, as part of our graduate recruitment efforts. Members of our faculty are willing to give a departmental seminar, speak to specific classes, or simply schedule an informal visit with faculty and students.
Below is a list of faculty and potential topics that are available this academic year. If you would like to schedule a visit, please contact the person whom you are interested in directly.
Dmitri Babikov (email@example.com; (414) 288-3538)
• Quantum Origin of Anomalous Isotope Effect in Ozone Formation
• Mixed Quantum/Classical Theory for Collisional Energy Transfer
• Computational Study of Vibrational Qubits in Ion Traps
Ofer Kedem (firstname.lastname@example.org; (414) 288-0701)
• The Role of Stabilizing Ligands and Supports in Nanoparticle Catalysts
• Photopatterning of Complex Monolayers and Photofabrication of Nanomaterials
Nick Reiter (email@example.com; (414) 288-5701)
• Structure and Conformational Dynamics of a Catalytic RNA and its RNA-protein Interface
• Molecular Recognition of RNA by Chromatin-Associated Protein Enzymes