- Department of Physical Therapy
- Athletic Training Program
- Marquette Physical Therapy Clinic
- Human Performance Assessment Core (HPAC)
- Clinical and Translational Rehabilitation Health Science (CTRH) graduate program
- Marie Sekeres Papanek Scholarship Fund
- Neuromuscular Physiology of Human Movement Laboratory - Dr. Sandra Hunter
- University Employee Wellness
- Youth Empowerment Program
- Youth Empowered to Succeed
Freshman admission to the exercise physiology undergraduate major is a direct admit process through Marquette University admissions website. We accept students as exercise physiology majors in their freshman year. If the student meets minimum standards (2.400 grade point average in their freshman year; and 2.600 as a sophomore through senior, based on a 4.000 system, and have completed all major course work with a grade of C or better) he/she is guaranteed to continue on to senior year and a clinical placement.
Transfer students are welcome to apply. Transfer students are accepted into the freshman, sophomore, and junior classes as long as places are available and the transfer student has a minimum grade point average of 2.700 based on a 4.000 system. If you are considering transferring into the Exercise Physiology undergraduate major you are strongly encouraged to enroll in CHEM 1001: General Chemistry 1, CHEM 1002: General Chemistry 2 and BISC 1015: Principles of Human Anatomy and Physiology. To discuss this option please schedule an appointment with Michelle Schuh, assistant dean, College of Health Sciences by calling (414) 288-5053.
Why choose a Marquette University Exercise Physiology degree?
- Direct freshman admission.
- Accredited by the American Society of Exercise Physiologists and the National Strength and Conditioning Association.
- Our students receive placement in the highest quality clinical experiences ranging from professional sports teams to cutting edge physiology research centers.
- The exercise physiology* degree provides the student with a strong basic science base which is preparation for a variety of health and wellness fields.
- Excellent pre-med and pre-grad school preparation.
- Students have direct access to faculty, administrators and staff.
- The program fosters opportunities for undergraduate research.
- Impressive record of student awards for presentation at state, national and international conferences and meeting.