- Department of Physical Therapy
- Athletic Training Program
- Sports and Exercise Analytics Program
- Marquette Physical Therapy Clinic
- Human Performance Assessment Core (HPAC)
- Exercise and Rehabilitation Science Graduate Program
- Marie Sekeres Papanek Scholarship Fund
- Neuromuscular Physiology of Human Movement Laboratory - Dr. Sandra Hunter
- Integrative Muscle Physiology & Energetics Laboratory - Dr. Chris Sundberg
- University Employee Wellness
- Youth Empowerment Program
- Youth Empowered to Succeed
Neurophysiology Lab Research Opportunities
Opportunities Available for Participation in Research
Current study opportunities:
- Alzheimer's Disease and aging
- Aging and muscle fatigue during dynamic contractions
- Aging and brain activation
Learn more about our volunteer screening process.
- Ph.D. education and volunteer opportunities - contact Dr. Sandra Hunter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Master's volunteer opportunity - contact Dr. Sandra Hunter at email@example.com.
- Volunteer in a study - contact Bonnie Schlinder-DeLap at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Participate as an intern in Exercise Science - contact Dr. Sandra Hunter at email@example.com.
- Participate in an independent study - contact Dr. Sandra Hunter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Participate in the College of Health Sciences Summer Research Program.
How to get to the Neurophysiology Laboratory
We are located at Harriet Barker Cramer Hall 258. See location directions.
Phone: (414) 288-6673
Fax: (414) 288-6079