Office of International Education Program Center
The OIE Program Center is available to faculty, staff and student organizations holding
meetings or events of an international nature. Located on the fourth floor of Holthusen
Hall, the center features a kitchen and can accommodate a wide range of events from
small and medium size meetings to larger receptions. The space can be used as a whole
or split into two separate rooms to host smaller meetings.
To reserve the OIE Program Center, please submit the form below to Tammy Meyers through email or by dropping off your completed form at the OIE front desk 8 a.m.
- 4:30 p.m. (Holthusen Hall, fourth floor).
OIE Program Center Reservation Form
Please review the OIE Event Calendar before submitting your reservation. Though not all events are listed on the event
calendar, it will give you an idea of the Program Center's availability. Reservation
requests should be considered tentative until notification of approval has been received
from OIE. All catering arrangements are the sole responsibility of the customer. Catering
is available through Marquette University Event Management (288-7202).
Program Center Hours
Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m.– 4:30 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday closed
The OIE Program Center is a smart room including a screen, projector and computer
connection capabilities. You may either provide your own laptop or reserve an OIE
laptop. Wireless internet access is readily available for computers registered with
Marquette's IT Services. Lighting is adjustable in the room. The technology is only
available in Program Center North.
Program Center Kitchen
All groups, organizations and individuals using the OIE Program Center kitchen must
read and agree to the Rules for Use:
- Pre-event: label food and store in proper location
- Bring any necessary supplies to cook, bake or eat with, as OIE has a very limited
supply of utensils and dishes
- End event at scheduled time (including clean-up)
- Leave kitchen and function areas clean (OIE provides dish detergent and other cleaning
- washing dishes and tables used
- cleaning counters and stovetop
- mopping kitchen floor
- vacuum (if needed)
- Do not leave any food in ovens or on top of stove
- Bring containers and/or plastic wrap for any leftovers or take-away
- Do not leave anything behind – anything left in the fridge or in the OIE Program Center
becomes the property of OIE and may be discarded
The OIE Program Center can be arranged in a variety of configurations with a maximum
of 50 chairs. Please indicate which seating configuration you prefer on the program
center reservation form. All images below are reflective of the Program Center as
If you are holding a smaller meeting and prefer to utilize either the north or south
half of the room, please still indicate your room configuration preference and the
number attendees so that we can arrange the room appropriately to meet your needs.