Office of International Education Program Center
The OIE Program Center is available to faculty, staff and student organizations holding meetings or events of an international nature. Located on the fourth floor of Holthusen Hall, the center features a kitchen and can accommodate a wide range of events from small and medium size meetings to larger receptions. The space can be used as a whole or split into two separate rooms to host smaller meetings.
To reserve the OIE Program Center, please submit the form below to Tammy Meyers through email or by dropping off your completed form at the OIE front desk 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (Holthusen Hall, fourth floor).
OIE Program Center Reservation Form
Reservation requests should be considered tentative until notification of approval has been received from OIE. All catering arrangements are the sole responsibility of the customer. Catering is available through Marquette University Event Management (288-7202).
Program Center Hours
Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m.– 4:30 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday closed
The OIE Program Center is a smart room including a screen, projector and computer connection capabilities. You may either provide your own laptop or reserve an OIE laptop. Wireless internet access is readily available for computers registered with Marquette's IT Services. Lighting is adjustable in the room. The technology is only available in Program Center North.
Program Center Kitchen
All groups, organizations and individuals using the OIE Program Center kitchen must read and agree to the Rules for Use:
- Pre-event: label food and store in proper location
- Bring any necessary supplies to cook, bake or eat with, as OIE has a very limited supply of utensils and dishes
- End event at scheduled time (including clean-up)
- Leave kitchen and function areas clean (OIE provides dish detergent and other cleaning supplies):
- washing dishes and tables used
- cleaning counters and stovetop
- mopping kitchen floor
- vacuum (if needed)
- Do not leave any food in ovens or on top of stove
- Bring containers and/or plastic wrap for any leftovers or take-away
- Do not leave anything behind – anything left in the fridge or in the OIE Program Center becomes the property of OIE and may be discarded
The OIE Program Center can be arranged in a variety of configurations with a maximum of 50 chairs. Please indicate which seating configuration you prefer on the program center reservation form. All images below are reflective of the Program Center as a whole.
If you are holding a smaller meeting and prefer to utilize either the north or south half of the room, please still indicate your room configuration preference and the number attendees so that we can arrange the room appropriately to meet your needs.