If you are an international student interested in attending graduate school at Marquette University, you must apply directly to the graduate school of your choice.

Though you apply directly to the graduate school that oversees your field of study, the Office of International Education (OIE) is here to support you throughout your university career at Marquette.

After confirming your enrollment, OIE will issue your I-20 or DS-2019 and provide information about arrival and orientation. In addition, graduate students are welcome to participate in OIE events and programs throughout the year.