Think Different, Act Different
Sharing Ideas to Move Beyond Boundaries
Marquette's Ideation Review Council (IRC) has continued its work this semester on the extensive Think Different, Act Different ideation input from the campus community. Recognizing that the thinking of our campus community about short-term and long-term needs and opportunities has likely changed significantly with our experiences over the past two months, we would like to encourage further reflection and ideation. The IRC encourages you to focus input on actionable ideas.
Examples of some earlier input that has been tested during the past months:
• Leveraging our internal expertise (students, faculty, and staff)
• Creating campus community across students, staff, and faculty groups
• Potential for telecommuting
• Training of faculty and staff to support remote and online learning
• Converting selected print materials to online resources
• Being effective in our care for the whole person – supporting resilience, stress management and coping
• Finding ways to best serve our students (academics, co-curricular offerings, administrative services)
• Development of technology-based resources for Ignatian spirituality and pedagogy
• Thinking about optimizing and leveraging use of facilities (also connected to DNC planning)
• Cross-functional engagement and partnership between faculty and staff (including leadership)
• Skills development for change management at all levels of the organization
• Enhancing communication (central and local area)
• Partnership development (community and corporate)
Ideas submitted below will be provided to the Beyond Boundaries Themes Leaders and reviewed by the Ideation Review Council. As appropriate, ideas will also be forwarded to the COVID-19 Campus Response Teams. Questions or concerns about COVID-19 response and recovery efforts should not be submitted here; please use Coronavirus Question Form so that these reach the appropriate groups for review.
Share your ideas based on your new perspective!
Submissions are restricted to campus community members with an active Marquette account.
Share Your Idea Today
Marquette's Strategic Plan Themes