Grievance/Complaint Process

If a student has a complaint of unfair treatment about:

Academics — Contact respective college or school for its academic appeals procedures. 

Non-academics — Contact the offices of Student Development (414-288-1412, Alumni Memorial Union, Room 329); Residence Life (414-288-7208, Carpenter Tower, Room 203); or Student Affairs, (414-288-7206, Alumni Memorial Union, Room 437). 

Disability status — Contact the Director of the Office of Disability Services, 414-288-1645, 707 Building 5th floor.

Veteran’s status — Contact Human Resources, 414-288-7305, David A. Straz, Jr., Tower, Room 185. 

Race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, age or national origin — Contact the Office of Student Affairs, 414-288-7206, AMU 437, 
or Affirmative Action, 414-288-3430, Straz Tower, 185H.