- Online MBA
- Executive MBA
- MS in Accounting
- MS in Accounting Analytics
- MS in Applied Economics
- MA in Corporate Communication
- Master in Management
- MS in Supply Chain
- Graduate Certificates
- STEM-MBA Program
- Joint and Interdisciplinary Programs
- Information Sessions
- Admissions Process
- Tuition & Financial Aid
- Schedule of Classes
- Current Student Resources
- Apply Now
Nationally ranked MBA programs
The Graduate School of Management at Marquette University is home to nationally ranked part-time MBA and EMBA programs, as well as world-class masters programs in Accounting, Accounting Analytics, Applied Economics, Corporate Communication, a joint MBA program with Law and our brand new Online MBA, Master in Management and MS in Supply Chain Management programs.
Newly redesigned MBA – A streamlined curriculum, new courses and integration across disciplines makes the MBA degree easier and faster to complete.
Flexible schedules – From our accelerated EMBA to our part-time MBA, and with weekend and evening classes, you can complete your degree on your timeline.
Award-winning faculty – Our tenured faculty and instructors provide the perfect balance of real-world industry experience and top-notch scholarly research.
Powerful alumni network – Marquette's business alumni make up a global network that offers students a vast resource - one that exists long after you earn your diploma.
- No. 14 ranked EMBA program (U.S. News & World Report, 2020)
- No. 14 Ranked Supply Chain Management program (U.S. News & World Report, 2020)
- No. 48 Ranked Part-time MBA (U.S. News & World Report, 2020)