News and Announcements
At this time, we have found that email is the easiest way for us to ensure that your questions are answered as quickly as possible. Please direct correspondence to ODS@marquette.edu
Our staff continues to be available during normal business hours to address any questions or concerns you may have. Our main office is staffed between 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Monday - Friday.
SPRING 2023 FINAL EXAM SCHEDULING DEADLINES
For any exam occurring from May 8th-12th, 2023:
Instructors must create test definitions by: 11:59pm on Monday, May 1st, 2023
Students must accept test definitions by: 11:59pm on Monday, May 1st, 2023
Current Student Spring 2023 Accommodations
- Any accommodation arranged after April 24th, 2023 is not guaranteed to be provided for the Spring 2023 Finals week.
- Students who have previously set up accommodations with the Office of Disability Services at Marquette can use AccessODS distribute Accommodation Letters to their instructors.
- Please distribute your accommodation letters to your instructors early enough in the semester to allow them time to coordinate accommodations.
- Once you have distribute your letter, you should connect with each instructor about how the accommodations will be provided in their course.
- Returning students who want to discuss new or additional accommodations, or those who have other questions or concerns, should contact ODS at ODS@marquette.edu
Supplemental Academic Support
ODS is excited to offer Supplemental Academic Support meetings to all students registered with the office. Staff are available to meet with students to discuss the following topics:
- Time Management
- Study Skills
- Supplemental Academic Advising
- Regular Check-ins
Students Registered with ODS: To schedule a Supplemental Support meeting, please email us at ODS@marquette.edu.