Division of Student Affairs - Marketing Office
The Division of Student Affairs - Marketing Office can assist staff within the division in promoting their programs and events. We can provide the following:
- Design and printing of your publication, branded materials, event signage, and other marketing materials
- Standards for imaging and branding of Marquette University
- Review of copy and edits for language, tone, and appearance of promotional materials
- Assistance with marketing (defining audience, suggesting methods of effective communicate to intended audience, etc.)
- Printing of large posters on standard white paper (typically max width is 36")
- Large format printer for printing posters; typical sizes are:
- 24" x 36"
- 33" x 42" (display case poster)
- 36" x 48"
- 36" x 54" (AMU rotunda banner size)
- Copy machine that can print in color:
- Letter size paper 8.5" x 11"
- Legal size paper 8.5" x 14"
- Tabloid size paper 11" x 17"
This means we can print quarter sheets, half-sheets, tri-sheets, table tents, etc. as long as they fit on the paper sizes above. Anything that can be printed on a copier, we can do.
NOTE: We will NOT do cutting and trimming of materials.
What we cannot print in-house is as follows:
- Anything that bleeds (color goes to edge of paper)
- Glossy paper
- Thick card stock (we typically do not stock this)
- Post cards
- Specialty items
If you have question, feel free to email us: DSAemail@example.com.
Request a project.