Telling the Student Affairs Story
The Division of Student Affairs Marketing and Graphics Office can assist staff within the division in promoting their programs and events. We can provide the following:
- Design and production of your publication, branded materials, and other marketing materials
- Standards for imaging and branding of Marquette University
- Review of copy and edits for language, tone, and appearance of promotional materials
- Facilitation of all details of the design to production process (getting vendor estimates, arranging for production, delivery of files to vendor)
- Assistance with marketing (defining audience, suggesting methods of effective communicate to intended audience, etc.)
- Printing of large posters on standard white paper (typically max width is 36")
- Large format printer for printing posters; typical sizes are:
- 20 x 30” (fits on the std. foam board size)
- 24 x 36”
- 36 x 54 (typical AMU banner size); max banner size allowed by AMU is 40 x 60” but we typically stock 36” paper, standard universal bond paper. Cost for printing posters on standard white bond paper is $0.15 per inch of paper spooled (e.g. $3.00 for a 20 x 30" poster as that is 20 inches of paper spooled). Heavier paper, if in stock, can be requested for an additional fee ($0.35 per inch).
- Letter size paper 8.5 x 11”
- Legal size paper 8.5 x 14”
- Tabloid size paper 11 x 17”
This means we can print quarter sheets, half-sheets, tri-sheets, table tents, etc. as long as they fit on the paper sizes above. Anything that can be printed on a copier, we can do.
NOTE: We will NOT do cutting and trimming of materials.
What we cannot print in-house is as follows:
- Anything that bleeds (color goes to edge of paper)
- Glossy paper
- Thick card stock (we typically do not stock this)
- Post cards
- Specialty items
But we can get the artwork and files ready for printing at an outside vendor. And we can coordinate printing with that vendor if you wish. You will be responsible for arranging payment with that vendor, however.
Please read the Division of Student Affairs Publication Guidelines to learn what the process is for requesting help with your project.
If you have question, feel free to email us: DSAemail@example.com.