AMU Room 158
Monday - Thursday, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday, Closed
Holiday and summer break hours vary.
Marquette CARD Services, (414) 288-CARD
Need to send a fax or buy Coach USA tickets? Need stamps or a money order? Need to know where to use your MarquetteCard?
Just go to Union Station, room 158 of the AMU, and get it all done at the same time! Union Station is a multi-purpose office and is home to MarquetteCard Services and the Post Office. Union Station offers USPS Domestic and International services with daily pick ups Monday through Friday at 3:30 p.m. Guests can also take advantage of UPS (Domestic only) with daily pick ups Monday through Friday at 2:30 p.m. for additional shipping needs. Union Station also has shipping supplies, such as boxes and padded envelopes, available for sale.
Union Station Services
- MCTS (Milwaukee County Transit System) tickets: weekly passes, regular fare, premium fare, half fare and Easy Pass tickets
- Coach USA tickets to Chicago airports
- Wisconsin Coach tickets
- Fax machine
- Notary Public
- AMU locker rentals
- Newspapers (Milwaukee Journal Sentinel and USA Today)
- University gift cards
- MarquetteCASH deposits
- Name tags (with department clearance)
- Specialty cards (with department clearance)
- Assistance with access or privilege problems
- Marquette Voter ID Card