- We are happy to announce the 2021 Neuroanatomical Dissection Course will be taking place this summer in two cohorts: August 5-7 and August 12-14.
- The College of Health Sciences is authorized by the American Psychological Association to provide continuing education for psychologists. The College of Health Sciences maintains responsibility for all content.
- For more information about:
- Course logistics or general information:
Please use the above email for all contact about this course, as we will be working remotely and can respond more quickly and easily via email.
- Click here for additional continuing education courses presented by the Marquette University College of Health Sciences.
Neuroanatomical Dissection Course Registration
Regular enrollment fee is $895 per person. Discounted course fees for Marquette alumni ($760) and current graduate students ($650). Fee includes all breaks and lunches. Fee also covers all course materials including handouts, use of dissection tools, aprons, cadaver, and anatomy and dissection texts. Please bring clothes and shoes appropriate for dissection.
A list of nearby hotels will be sent when we receive your registration.
Morning lectures will be held in room 111 of the Emory Clark Hall. Afternoon sessions will be held in the Gross Anatomy Laboratory of the Walter Schroeder Health Sciences and Education Complex. Parking is available at the cost of $10/day in parking structure #2. The entrance is located on Wells Street just east of 13th Street. Please call Parking Services at 414-288-6911 for additional parking information.
21 CE credits will be awarded to psychologists upon completion of this course. [Marquette University College of Health Sciences is approved by the American Psychological Association to offer continuing education for psychologists. Marquette University College of Health Sciences maintains responsibility for this program.] Disciplines such as physical and occupational therapy requiring CE Units will receive appropriate credit (2.1 CEU).
If you cannot attend, call to substitute another person or transfer to another seminar. If you must withdraw, a full refund (minus a $25 administrative fee) will be issued if you do so at least two full working days before the first meeting of the course. No refunds will be given after the course has begun. MU reserves the right to cancel an educational program due to insufficient enrollment. Because of the sensitive nature of cadaveric dissection, those without prior experience may wish to consult with the course director prior to enrollment. (Dr. William E. Cullinan 414-288-4528)
Please complete the form below to register for the course.