College of Education Magazine
- College calendars
- Employment Opportunities
- Handbooks and Forms for Students
- Online Courses
- Professional Organizations and Resources
- Wisconsin Educator Preparation Program Annual Reports and Title II Reports
- Immigration Status-Related Stress and Students Guide
Why study education at Marquette University?
- You’ll get a premier Jesuit education, rooted in more than 450 years of values-based educational excellence.
- You’ll work with nationally and internationally recognized faculty who are accessible and ready to help you reach your goals.
- You’ll have the extraordinary opportunity to participate in a variety of community service opportunities in the Milwaukee area.
- You will take education courses your freshman year so you don’t have to wait until your junior year to find out if our program is right for you.
- You have the opportunity to participate in a variety of student organizations and groups that will give you PRACTICAL experience and aid your career and personal goals.
- More than 80 percent of undergraduate students receive some form of financial aid.
- Our programs demonstrate a commitment to the development of practitioners and researchers as agents of critical inquiry and social justice.
- College of Education faculty are committed to offering quality programs that emphasize current, comprehensive preparation, regardless of your long-term career goals.
- Faculty act not as instructors and academic advisors and life-long career mentors.