- Faculty Employment in the College of Education
- Employment Opportunities & Announcements from COED Friends
- Student Employment & Volunteer Opportunities
Student Employment and Volunteer Opportunities
Have a job posting for our students?
Nanny/ Tutor (posted 8/2/20)
We are looking for someone to watch our children ages 5 and 7 during the upcoming fall school semester. Their school will be online completely for the first 30-45 school days and then most likely will go into an A/B week schedule. We would need coverage from about 8:30-4:30/5 Mon-Fri.
Please contact me via phone or email if you are interested. Please provide two references. Tabitha Whitmer: email@example.com/ (828) 302-4924
Part-Time Tutor, Place Family (posted 8/2/20)
Seeking part-time tutoring for our three children (2nd, 4th and 6th grades) this fall. We are flexible on compensation and protocol. Please contact (Connie Place) firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
My husband David and I are residents of the East Side and are parents to three entertaining kids, ages 10, 6, and 3. We are seeking undergrad or graduate students who might be looking for flexible. part-time work hours for the fall to help us care for our kids and implement virtual learning. As a household, we have been very careful in limiting our exposure to COVID-19 and we have kept our “social bubble” very small. We are hoping to find someone who is also playing it safe like us. What matters most to us is finding someone who:
- Prioritizes safety, follows social distancing guidelines, and keeps a small social circle like us.
- Will tutor and/or supervise kids individually or in small groups as they complete virtual learning work. If you have an interest in Education or a related field and want practice, this might be a great fit for you!
- Feels comfortable spending time outdoors with kids, which could include bike riding, hiking, walks to the Arboretum, playing in the yard, trips to nature centers, etc.
- Has a good sense of humor, is creative, and is flexible since this “schooling” thing during the pandemic has been quite an adventure!
We look forward to hearing from you to talk more about what we are looking for and to see if this a good fit. Please feel free to text or call Holly at 414-326-8689 or e-mail at email@example.com
Assist 4 elementary school students with virtual learning/homeschooling. Hours will be 8:30-12. Days will depend on Wauwatosa public school schedule for the 2020-21 school year. Pay is flexible and will be commensurate with experience. Children will be in first grade (2 children); 3rd grade and 4th grade. This position will offer the opportunity to combine district lesson plans with your own ideas! Children are all at grade level or above in their abilities and have no special academic needs. This is not a nanny position (no meal prep/cleaning/etc).
To apply email letter of interest, references, and resume to Sarah Sweeney
Nanny for a Sweet Toddler
We have a loving and energetic 22-month-old who lights up our lives with a smile. She loves to read books, go for walks and sing songs! We are looking for someone to be part of our family as a full or part-time nanny. We are looking for at least a 6 months to 1 year commitment after getting to know us.
Hoping to start late June (sometime between June 22-29) We would prefer someone who could help out with light housekeeping, meal preparation and laundry. We would prefer someone who has their own car, who does not smoke, who is willing to drive children and who is CPR certified. Looking forward to meeting you and being part of our family!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with information about experience and availability. (609) 202-5352
We will post opportunities for one month unless otherwise requested.