Expand all | Collapse all
- TLC | Transgeder Law Center is the largest national trans-led organization advocating self-determination for all people.
- NCTE | National Center for Transgender Equality advocates to change policies and society to increase understanding and acceptance.
Romantic and Sexual Identities
- AVEN | The Asexual Visibility and Education Network provides a broad overview of asexuality, multiple FAQs, and perspectives from asexual people.
- The NW Network | The Northwest Network of Bi, Trans, Lesbian, and Gay Survivors of Abuse works to end violence and abuse by building loving and equitable relationships in our community and acorss the country,
Staff & Faculty Resources
- The Healing Center can be reached at (414) 671-4325, and offers support groups, individual counseling and advocacy services, which are free and confidential.
- The Milwaukee LGBT Community Center has been a home to the LGBT population of metro Milwaukee, providing culturally sensitive and competent educational, social, and health and wellness services that meet the needs of LGBT youth, adults and their allies. The center can be reached at (414) 271-2656.
- The Sexual Assault Treatment Center can be reached at (414) 219-5555, 24-hours-a-day, and provides medical assessment and treatment, emotional support and counseling, medical and legal evidence collection and screening for pregnancy and STDs.
- Sojourner Family Peace Center provides a 24-hour domestic violence hotline and emergency legal assistance. The center can be reached at (414) 276-1911 and all services are confidential.
- OUT for Work is dedicated to educating, preparing, and empowering LGBT college students for the transition from academia to the workplace. OUT for Work's programs, resources, and services provide assistance to students in the cultivation and enhancement of skills to explore career options. OUT for Work also administers a Career Center Certification Program designed to assess the quality, quantity, and availability of career resource materials for LGBT students. The Marquette University Career Services Center is ranked at the Silver Level which allow students at Marquette access to the OUT for Work Career Center Library.
- EDUMED is an Online Guide to Creating LGBTQIA+ Friendly Communities in Healthcare & Education.