Giving to Student Affairs
Student Affairs is committed to facilitating student success in and outside the classroom. Our goal is to help students navigate barriers to learning and facilitate the holistic development of every student in support of the University’s promise to deliver a transformational, inclusive education for all students, thereby preparing them to become reflective, conscientious leaders in their communities. Your gift helps us enhance and expand programs that promote health and wellness, leadership, service and inclusivity while also allowing us to update our facilities. Examples of how your gifts are used include:
- Leadership conferences speakers/entertainment
- Support for students to attend professional conferences
- Room and Board grants for commuter students wanting to live on campus but cannot afford to
- Facility Enhancements – Residence Life, especially regarding lounges and Hall Chapels; Wellness Center; AMU
- Backpack Program
Note from an Alumna
“Marquette University's Division of Student Affairs played an integral part of my college experience and inspired me to pursue a career in urban education. The wealth of experiences and skills that I gained from Student Affairs programming allowed me to discern my vocation, deepen my spirituality and participate in service programs both in and outside of Milwaukee.
My interest in urban education was ignited by the staff, the experiences, the programs, and the service opportunities offered by the Division of Student Affairs. Without the influence of the Division of Student Affairs, I am not certain I would be where I am today.” — Erin Galvin, Class of 2013
How to give
To make a gift to Student Affairs, please follow these steps:
- Go to the University Advancement donation website.
- In the “Amount” field enter the amount you would like to donate.
- In the “Designation” field select “Other Fund Destination.”
- Click or tap "Add Donation."
- The "Gift Details" section appears. In the “Provide details if other designation is selected” field, type “Marquette Student Affairs Fund.”
- Fill out the remainder of the form as instructed.
If you would prefer to send your donation by mail, please send it to the following address:
Marquette University Office of Student Affairs
P.O. Box 1881
Milwaukee, WI 53201-1881