Maria Crowe, Ph.D. Marquette University
Schroeder Complex, 320DMilwaukeeWI53201United States of America(414) email@example.com
Clinical Associate Professor
Department of Biomedical Sciences
Dr. Crowe received a B.S in Biological Sciences from Indiana University in 1984. She was awarded her doctoral degree from the Cell Biology, Neurobiology and Anatomy Department of the University of Cincinnati for her studies on the heterogeneity of the olfactory neuroepithelium in 1992. She completed a post-doctoral fellowship studying neurotrauma of the spinal cord under the direction of Drs. Michael Beattie and Jacqueline Bresnahan at The Ohio State University in 1995.
After her post-doctoral studies, she took a position as a Research Scientist at the Shriners Burns Hospital for Children in Cincinnati and studied the molecular biology of wound healing until 1999. From 2000 to 2011, she was a faculty member of the Department of Neurosurgery at the Medical College of Wisconsin, where she directed research studies on the neurobiology of traumatic injury to the brain and spinal cord. Dr. Crowe became an Adjunct Assistant Professor in the Department of Biomedical Sciences at Marquette University in 2000.
- B.S., Indiana University, Bloomington, Ind., 1984
- Ph.D., University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio, 1992
- Postdoctoral Fellowship, The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio, 1992-1995 Ph.D.
- BISC 1015: Anatomy and Physiology
- BISC 2015/2016: Anatomy and Physiology for the Exercise Sciences
- BISC 3112: Head and Neck Gross Anatomy
- BISC 7515: Dental School Neurocranial Anatomy