Interfaith Coordinating Team
The Interfaith Coordinating Team is comprised of students of diverse religious, spiritual, non/religious and humanist beliefs and practices. Members of ICT:
- seek to strengthen campus through dialogue, service, learning, and relationship building.
- coordinate weekly meditation in the AMU interfaith prayer space, a regularly scheduled dialogue experience, and a large group retreat or service project each semester.
- work to promote the programming of MU student religious organizations, Affiliated Ministries and Campus Ministry.
- seek to collaborate with others across campus for the purpose of interfaith understanding.
- attend the virtual Interfaith Youth Core Leasdership Institute August 6-8.
- attend the Campus Ministry Leadership retreat on September 10-11.
If you are interested in being an Interfaith Coordinating Team member please apply online.