Dr. Margaret McNamara (Transportation)
Civil, Construction and Environmental Engineering
Ph.D., 2017, Civil Engineering (Transportation), Purdue University
M.S., 2014, Civil Engineering (Transportation), University of Virginia
B.S., 2012, Civil Engineering, University of Virginia
- Transportation Systems Operations & Maintenance (TSM&O)
- Data analysis & visualization
- Health care access
- Smart communities
- McNamara, Margaret L., J.H. Mott, and D.M. Bullock, “Leveraging Aircraft Avionics for Fleet and Airport Management,” Transportation Research Record: Journal of the Transportation Research Board, No. 2569, Transportation Research Board, Washington, D.C., 2016, pp. 32-41.
- Day, C. M., McNamara, M. L., Li, H., Sakhare, R. S., Desai, J., Cox, E. D., Horton, D. K., & Bullock, D. M. (2016). “2015 Indiana mobility report and performance measure dashboards.” Indiana Mobility Reports, West Lafayette, IN: Purdue University.
- Mekker, M. M., Remias, S., M., McNamara, M. L., Bunnell, W. A., Krohn, D. W., Sturdevant, J. R., Cox, E. D., & Bullock, D. M. (2016). Identifying effects and applications of fixed and variable speed limits (Joint Transportation Research Program Publication No. FHWA/IN/JTRP-2016/31). West Lafayette, IN: Purdue University.
- McNamara, Margaret L., H. Li, S. Remias, L. Richardson, E. Cox, D. Horton, and D. M. Bullock. “Using Real-Time Probe Vehicle Data to Manage Unplanned Detour Routes.” ITE Journal, Vol. 85, no. 12, December 2015, pp. 32-37.