Tune In: Dr. Brooke Mayer joined WPR's Larry Meiller Show last week to discuss her work around phosphorus sustainability.
- Job Openings: Adjunct instructors needed for Water Resources and Management and Urban Hydrology and Stormwater Management
- Congratulations to seniors Alondra Gonzalez, Shayden Harvey, Faviola Perez Mercado and Alondra Rodriguez for finishing first place in the Global Water Stewardship category of the Central States Water Environment Association’s student design competition!
- Congratulations to Drs. Daniel Zitomer, Anthony Parolari, and Patrick McNamara on each receiving a 1-year $50,000 award from the Lafferty Family Foundation.
- Read it here: Dr. Brooke Mayer wrote an article for Water Conditioning and Purification International Magazine about the need for innovation in water infrastructure
- Congratulations to the President of Marquette ASCE, Gabby Lukanus, who was a 2022 ASCE Wisconsin Section Outstanding Senior Civil Engineering Student Award Recipient! The award recognizes excellence in engineering academic achievement and service to the profession.
- Congratulations to MU's chapter of American Society of Civil Engineers who won the following awards from the 2022 ASCE Western Great Lakes Student Symposium: Quiz Bowl Team - 2nd overall, Steel Bridge - 4th overall and 3rd in stiffness, construction economy and cost estimation.
- Congratulations to Dr. Walter McDonald for receiving a Way Klingler Early Career Award from Marquette University. Dr. McDonald’s research group seeks to develop novel methods to monitor, model, and manage urban stormwater.
- Read it here: Dr. Margaret McNamara discusses the Milwaukee "street transformation project", which is aimed at solving the city's reckless driving problem and saving lives.
- Congratulations to Dr. Patrick McNamara on receiving the 2022 OCOE Outstanding Researcher Award! This honor is given to an engineering faculty member that has demonstrated outstanding scholarly work that has an impact on the world.
- Congratulations to Dr. Brooke Mayer! She has has been named one of BizTimes Media's 2022 Notable Women in Engineering!
View More CCEE News