Resources for Prospective Students and Families

COVID-19 Update: Due to staff working remotely, the best way to ensure contact with ODS is by emailing us at Please see our COVID-19 FAQ for more information.

The post-secondary experience is not only unique for students with disabilities, but often affects parents as well. Numerous changes happen during the transition from high school to college, and parents often have many questions about the experiences that lie ahead for their child. Below are informative resources to help you and your student through the process of entering college. 

Transitioning to Marquette

Entering Marquette 

provides information you may need regarding the Admissions process

How to Arrange Academic Accommodations at Marquette 

For a more detailed description of the accommodations process, see our official Policies and Procedures Document (Word).  


Differences Between High School and College and FAQs (PDF)  

Parents' Frequently Asked Questions (Word)


Additional ODS Resources

If you have questions or would like additional information, please contact our office.