Current Student Resources

Be Your Own Advocate

The College of Education encourages all students to discuss barriers to learning with their instructors. Students needing academic accommodations because of a disability (medical, sensory, or mental health related) should contact the Office of Disability Services to explore that formalized process.

General College Information

Undergraduate Forms & Information

Graduate Forms & Information