- College of Education Magazine
- College calendars
- Employment Opportunities
- Handbooks and Forms for Students
- Online Courses
- Professional Organizations and Resources
- Resources for Supervisors and Cooperating Teachers
- Wisconsin Educator Preparation Program Annual Reports and Title II Reports
- Immigration Status-Related Stress and Students Guide
Marquette University Names Campus Minister for Muslim Support and Community Building
The College of Education is proud to report that the University has named CECP doctoral candidate, Afnan Musaitif, interim campus minister/ chaplain for Muslim Student Support and Community Building. This new position will lead Campus Ministry programs for and with Muslim students in addition to working with the overall campus community on interfaith events.
Musaitif's first project is a biweekly group meeting beginning on October 26 to discuss Muslim life on campus. These meetings are open to all students. She is also available to meet with students individually or as a group usually after 4 p.m. on weekdays and during the day on weekends. In addition, she can be best reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.