- College of Education Magazine
- College calendars
- Employment Opportunities
- Handbooks and Forms for Students
- Online Courses
- Professional Organizations and Resources
- Resources for Supervisors and Cooperating Teachers
- Wisconsin Educator Preparation Program Annual Reports and Title II Reports
- Immigration Status-Related Stress and Students Guide
Dr. Lisa Edwards Receives Three 2017 Women and Girls of Color Grants
Dr. Lisa Edwards, Professor of Counselor Education and Counseling Psychology, has been awarded three 2017 Women and Girls of Color Grants through the Center for Gender and Sexualities Studies on Marquette University's campus:
- Proyecto Mamá: A Community Resource and Needs Assessment of Perinatal Mental Health among Latina Mothers with the Culture and Well-being Research Lab
- Mental Health and Academic Success Among Latina Emerging Adults: The Role of Culture and Gender Expectations, a collaboration with Dr. Lucas Torres, associate professor of psychology.
- Changing Responses to Dating Violence Precursor Behaviors: An Action Research Project with Girls of Color and Their Partners with Dr. Kristin Haglund, associate professor of nursing; Dr. Ruth Ann Belknap, professor of nursing; Ms. Juanita Terrie Garcia, project coordinator in the College of Nursing; Dr. Mauricio Garnier-Villarreal, research assistant professor of nursing; Carmen Schools of Science and Technology; UCC Youth Center; and Nova Middle/High School.
The College of Education congratulates Dr. Edwards on her most recent success!