- College of Education Magazine
- College calendars
- Employment Opportunities
- Handbooks and Forms for Students
- Online Courses
- Professional Organizations and Resources
- Resources for Supervisors and Cooperating Teachers
- Wisconsin Educator Preparation Program Annual Reports and Title II Reports
- Immigration Status-Related Stress and Students Guide
Dr. Lisa Edwards Promoted to Full Professor
Please join us in congratulating Dr. Lisa Edwards, who has been promoted to Full Professor. Dr. Edwards has made significant contributions to the College of Education and through her dedication to quality teaching, scholarship, and service. In addition. Dr. Edwards is co-founder of the Latino Well-Being Research Initiative and serves the greater Milwaukee community through her many volunteer activities.
Congratulations, Dr. Edwards!