- College of Education Magazine
- College calendars
- Employment Opportunities
- Handbooks and Forms for Students
- Online Courses
- Professional Organizations and Resources
- Resources for Supervisors and Cooperating Teachers
- Wisconsin Educator Preparation Program Annual Reports
- Immigration Status-Related Stress and Students Guide
Dr. Mary Carlson Promoted to Clinical Associate Professor
The College of Education congratulates Dr. Mary Carlson on her promotion to Clinical Associate Professor. Dr. Carlson has a part of the College since 2007 where she teaches undergraduate courses focusing on exceptional learners and middle school methods. More recently, Dr. Carlson has been very involved with Marquette University's Autism Consortium, an interdisciplinary group dedicated to the exchange of ideas and awareness opportunities for individuals and families interested in autism spectrum disorder. Additionally, she has helped develop a college support program for Marquette students on the autism spectrum and worked with colleagues Dr. Doris Walker-Dalhouse from the College of Education, Dr. Amy Van Hecke from Psychology, and Wendy Krueger, M.S., CCC-SLP, from Speech/Language Pathology to offer the MUSCLES summer literacy and social skills camp for 6-10 year-olds with autism.
Congratulations, Dr. Carlson!