- College of Education Magazine
- College calendars
- Employment Opportunities
- Handbooks and Forms for Students
- Online Courses
- Professional Organizations and Resources
- Resources for Supervisors and Cooperating Teachers
- Wisconsin Educator Preparation Program Annual Reports
- Immigration Status-Related Stress and Students Guide
College of Education Welcomes Pathways Milwaukee
This academic year, the College of Education is hosting middle school students from Pathways Milwaukee on campus. Pathways to Achievement is a college and career readiness program for students in grades 6-12 focusing on student development. While at Marquette University, the 200 middle school students will work with their after school facilitators Monday through Thursday each week.
When asked about the importance of bringing students to a college campus, Pathways Milwaukee Executive Director Milton Cockroft said, “for the demographic we serve, early exposure is important so that they have the belief and idea that college is possible.” And, especially, he shared that “we love Marquette University because they are taking strides in answering issues of diversity.”
The College of Education is pleased to have these students joining us.