MU Medical Clinic is open. Our doors are locked. If you need to make an appointment please call (414) 288-7184 to speak with a representative.
To serve you more efficiently, the Marquette University Medical Clinic and Quick Care Clinic operate on an all-appointment system. Same day appointments are available for acute and urgent care.
To schedule an appointment
- Call (414) 288-7184
- Press "1" to reach the Covid-19 Help Line
- Press "2" to reach the MU Medical Clinic
- MD and PA appointments will be scheduled as virtual visits first. If the provider needs to see you in person, they will schedule an in person visit fot you
Appointment Check-In for In Person Appointments
- Please use the check in feature on the patient portal to check in for you appointment and complete all required forms.
- You must stop by the screening site (just outside of the medical clinic) to go through a COVID screening.
- After screening a staff member will call you into the clinic.
Schroeder Complex, Lower Level
540 N. 16th St.
Please bring your Marquette or MIAD student ID card with you to your appointment.
This policy is to ensure that all students have timely access to care. Failure to show for a scheduled appointment may result in a $10.00 charge.
If you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment, please provide at least one hour advance notice.
Cancel an appointment
You can cancel an appointment online by logging into the patient portal or call (414) 288-7184