Undergraduate Tuition and Living Expenses Estimates (2022-23)
|Tuition (Fall Term)
|Tuition (Spring Term)
|Living Expenses (Fall & Spring)
Living expenses include the estimated costs of:
- Residence hall room with a roommate during two terms
- Food during two terms
- Health insurance for 12 months (mandatory for F-1 and J-1 visa holders)
- Clothing, personal items and entertainment for 9 months
- Books and supplies for two terms of full-time study
- Student fees for two terms, including a city bus pass
Summer Session Enrollment
Students may choose to enroll in either or both of the summer sessions that are held from mid-May through June and from July through mid-August. Students who attend summer classes will spend approximately $780 per credit (at 2022 rates) for tuition and an additional $150 for incidental expenses in addition to an estimated $4,420 for summer living expenses.
Spouses & Children
Financial support for dependents is estimated to cost an additional $11,700 per year for a spouse and an additional $6,000 per year per child who is present with the spouse.
Cost estimates are expected to increase with inflation and program development each year.