Undergraduate Tuition and Living Expenses Estimates (2019-20)
|Tuition (Fall Term)
|Tuition (Spring Term)
|Living Expenses (Fall & Spring)
|Living Expenses (Summer)
Living expenses include the estimated costs of:
- Residence hall room with a roommate during two terms
- Lodging when residence halls are closed including summer
- Food during two terms and school vacations, including summer and breaks
- Health insurance for 12 months
- Clothing, personal items and entertainment for 12 months
- Books and supplies for two terms of full-time study
- Student activity and wellness fee for two terms, including a city bus pass
- Student service fee for two terms
Summer Session Enrollment
Students may choose to enroll in either or both of the summer sessions that are held from mid-May through June and from July through mid-August. Students who attend summer classes will spend approximately $710 per credit (at 2018 rates) for tuition and an additional $150 for incidental expenses in addition to summer living expenses.
Spouses & Children
Financial support for dependents is estimated to cost an additional $11,700 per year for a spouse and an additional $6,000 per year per child who is present with the spouse.
Cost estimates are expected to increase with inflation and program development each year.