Application Process & Deadlines
International Application Deadlines
Freshman applicants seek to enroll as full-time undergraduate students at Marquette University. Any student enrolled in high school or any full-time-seeking student who has not earned postsecondary college credit may apply as a freshman. High school students enrolled in college course work while in high school (dual enrollment) are freshman applicants.
|Fall Freshmen Deadlines
||Spring Freshmen Deadlines
|Application & Supporting Materials: December 1
||Application: November 1
|Deposit: May 1
||Supporting Materials: November 15
||Deposit: December 1
Admission application deadline: December 1
(Applications completed by December 1 will receive a decision before the end of the year. Applications received after the December 1 deadline will still be considered for admission. Thes applications will be reviewed on a space-available basis beginning in January.)
Transfer Students: Applications reviewed on a rolling basis. Admission granted as space permits.
Expand all | Collapse all
Application options: Common Application or Marquette Application
Complete one of these applications:
Upon application submission, you will receive access information for your online application account. Log in to manage your account and check your application status.
Admission Decision and Notification
- The application deadline for freshmen (first-year) students is December 1. Applications completed by December 1 will receive a decision before the end of the year. Applications received after the December 1 deadline are considered late and will be reviewed on a space-available basis beginning in January. These applications will be reviewed when all required materials are received.
- Applications for conditional admission are reviewed when all materials except English language evidence are received.
- Admission decisions can usually be made with unofficial documents. Upload unofficial documents to your online application account. Official documents must be received prior to issuance of I-20 and enrollment.
- Admission decision notifications are sent via email and can be viewed in your application account.
- Transfer applications are accepted and reviewed on a rolling bases. There is no application deadline for transfer applicants. Transfer application decisions for the Fall are announced beginning in December. Spring decisions are announced beginning in September.
From Admission to Enrolling - The Next Steps
Final admission notification will include detailed information about the Next Steps to enroll at Marquette, including information about your Form I-20, deposits, housing and more.
Transfer credit evaluation occurs after the final admission decision. After the official transcripts and course descriptions have arrived, it can take three to four weeks to complete. See "View transfer credit report" under "Academics" tab in your CheckMarq account.