Colonel Dey Memorial Military History Library
The Golden Eagle Battalion is in the process of building a military history library that will allow Cadets to develop as leaders by reading those publications recommended on the Chief of Staff of the Army's suggested reading list. This library is built by donations from alumni in either cash or book format. Many alumni have ordered the publications through Amazon.com and had them shipped straight to the Marquette Army ROTC Department. Either donation is acceptable and greatly appreciated.
The professional development of our Corps of Cadets will be greatly enhanced by this resource. If you choose to make a cash donation to the library the mailing address and information is below. The same shipping address applies to orders from Amazon.com.
Make checks payable to:
Marquette Army ROTC Cadet Fund.
PO Box 1881
Milwaukee, WI 53201-1881
- The Long Gray Line (Atkinson)
- America's First Battles (Heller and Stofft)
- 225 Years of Service (Hogan)
- The Soldier and the State (Huntington)
- Embattled Courage (Linderman)
- For the Common Defense (Millett and Maslowski)
- Certain Victory (Scales)
- General George C. Marshall (Stoler)