2022 Graduation Information
Saturday, May 21, 2022 l 4:00 p.m.
UWM Panther Arena
Marquette University Commencement
Sunday, May 22, 2022
9:00 a.m. l Undergraduate Ceremony
2:00 p.m. l Graduate Ceremony
Summerfest American Family Insurance Amphitheater
No guest tickets will be required for family and friends to attend. The ceremonies will be held rain or shine.
2022 Graduates are asked to please watch their emails for information from University Special Events and to follow Marquette Today and the Commencement website for updates.
Expand all | Collapse all
Application for Graduation - Please contact the College Records office if you have any questions about your degree status/requirements.
Undergraduate students should apply for graduation (if you have not done so) in CheckMarq.
Cap & Gown Order: Please contact University Special Events (414.288.7431) if you are participating in May commencement and have not placed your order
All graduates must order their academic apparel online at Herff Jones on/before Friday, April 15.
- Undergraduates may retain or recycle their “Renew” cap, gown and tassel. These keepsake gowns are produced from recycled post-consumer plastic bottles.
- Graduate students will receive rental academic apparel. The academic apparel (gowns and hoods) must be returned immediately following your Commencement program. (Caps and tassels may be retained as a keepsake if desired.)
Cap & Gown Pickup: May 17 and 18
You will be required to schedule a date/time for an in-person cap and gown pickup on campus. You will receive a registration link at the end of March to schedule your pickup appointment.
Cap and Gown pickup will take place in the Alumni Memorial Union, 2nd Floor in the Lunda Room/Henke Lounge
Tuesday, May 17
10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Wednesday, May 18
10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
An invitation from the President of the University will be sent to parents or spouse, as indicated by the graduates on the application for graduation
- University Special Events: 414.288.7431
(re: Graduation Mass, Program, Academic Apparel)
- Marquette Central: 414.288.4000
- Office of Student Development: 414.288.7205
(re: Saturday Activities)
- Office of Engagement and Inclusion: 414.288.7205
(re: Senior Week Activities)