If you wish to participate in IMAP, you should be aware of the following ...
- You must have a passport to apply for the program. There is no time to wait for your passport and apply for the travel visa which takes 3 months.
- If you have already participated in IMAP, you cannot apply for a different IMAP trip unless you receive permission from the Director of the program.
- All costs/fundraising requests for each IMAP trip are a minimum requested amounts. Any additional funds are shared with others in the program who may be struggling.
- You must be in good standing with the University conduct system to participate in IMAP and you agree to undergo a conduct review prior to the trip.
- If you are found to not be in good standing, you will be removed from the program and all costs incurred by that time are non-refundable or will be charged to you.
Apply for IMAP.
For more information, feel free to contact:
Campus Ministry, AMU 236
P.O. Box 1881
Milwaukee, WI 53201-1881