Organization Fest (O-Fest)
Organization Fest and Community Service Fair
O-Fest offers students the opportunity to explore Marquette’s student organizations by talking to organization representatives and signing up for organizations of interest. In addition, there will be a number of university offices and departments present to share information about various programs and services available to students at the university.
If you’re in the market to find a student organization or university program to get involved with, come to O-Fest. Community agencies also will be on hand to share volunteer opportunities with you. There’s sure to be something for everyone. For more information about O-Fest, please call the Office of Engagement and Inclusion at (414) 288-7205.
* Note: only University-recognized student organizations will be eligible to request a table.
Fall 2020 Virtual O-Fest: September 8-10, 2020 @ 4-8PM
Due to the social distancing guidelines from both Marquette and the city of Milwaukee, the decision has been made to hold this semester's O-Fest virtual through Microsoft Teams. Our organizations and campus partners are updating their pages and events on our MARQUEE student organization portal. We will be working diligently to have a full list of hosted spaces for those interested to visit during this year's event. No RSVP will be needed!
We are spreading our organizations out across three nights in this virtual space to allow for extra time for interested parties to visit as many as they can. The groups are broken up by category and can be found at the following times:
- Click HERE to find the full list and meeting links of organizations that will be present for Tuesday, September 8, 2020:
- 4-6PM: Cultural & Special Interest
- 6-8PM: Club/Rec Sports & Political
- Click HERE to find the full list and meeting links of organizations and departments that will be present for Wednesday, September 9, 2020:
- 4-6PM: Campus Ministry, Spiritual/Religious, Student Government/Coordinating Councils, & University Departments
- 6-8PM: Academic/Professional
- Click HERE to find the full list and meeting links of organizations that will be present for Thursday, September 10, 2020:
- 4-6PM: Service/Social Awareness, Student Media/Publications
- 6-8PM: Greek Life, Performance Arts, Social Sorority/Fraternity
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you find any links that are not working.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is there limited space for O-Fest?
With 300-plus student organizations here at Marquette, available space and resources are limited. Registration is first come, first served only.
Can I get an electrical outlet or A/V equipment?
Due to the large number of organizations, we cannot provide A/V equipment or electrical power for tables. If you wish to bring your own media equipment, it must be battery-operated. Please note that music can be played at tables only at a volume that does not negatively impact nearby tables. Also note that many portable TV and computer screens can be difficult to view in bright sunlight.
Who can answer my other questions?
Organization Fest is a program of the Office of Engagement and Inclusion. Contact us at (414) 288-7205 if you have additional questions.