Organization Fest (O-Fest)
Organization Fest and Community Service Fair
O-Fest offers students the opportunity to explore Marquette’s student organizations by talking to organization representatives and signing up for organizations of interest. In addition, there will be a number of university offices and departments present to share information about various programs and services available to students at the university.
If you’re in the market to find a student organization or university program to get involved with, come to O-Fest. Community agencies also will be on hand to share volunteer opportunities with you. There’s sure to be something for everyone. For more information about O-Fest, please call the Office of Engagement and Inclusion at (414) 288-7205.
* Note: only University-recognized student organizations will be eligible to request a table.
Fall 2021 O-Fest: September 1 @ 4-7PM (tentatively)
Due to the social distancing guidelines from both Marquette and the city of Milwaukee, we are exploring multiple options regarding hosting this Fall's event in person. No decision has yet been made in regards to the event. We are hopeful that the event will be in person on one day in order to maximize the opportunity to meet organizations and their leaders.
Recognized student organizations have been contacted in regards to reserving space for the event and have until the end of April to request a spot.
Check back near the end of summer to find more details about the event.
Student Orgs must do the following items to request a space:
Submit an O-Fest Experience intent HERE!
- Submit an event request via MARQUEE to request your table. Your event must include the following criteria for us to approve your request:
- Event Name must be: 2021 Fall O-Fest Table [Your Group Name]
- Event Theme must be: Social
- Event Date must be: 9/1/21
- Event Time must be: 4pm-7pm
- Event Location must be: Central Mall
- Event Tag must be: O-Fest
- Any requests for items larger than your table should be written in the “Event Notes” section
- They are not guaranteed and will be approved on a case-by-case basis.
- Submissions close April 30 at 11:59pm
- Space will be available on a first come, first served basis until all spots are filled.
- Should spots fill up, we will place organizations on a waitlist.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you find any links that are not working or have any questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is there limited space for O-Fest?
With 250-plus student organizations here at Marquette, available space and resources are limited. Registration is first come, first served only.
Can I get an electrical outlet or A/V equipment?
Due to the large number of organizations, we cannot provide A/V equipment or electrical power for tables. If you wish to bring your own media equipment, it must be battery-operated. Please note that music can be played at tables only at a volume that does not negatively impact nearby tables. Also note that many portable TV and computer screens can be difficult to view in bright sunlight.
Who can answer my other questions?
Organization Fest is a program of the Office of Engagement and Inclusion. Contact us at (414) 288-7205 if you have additional questions.