Student Organization Training
End of Year/Term Transition Checklist:
- Update your MARQUEE page and/or Main Contact
- For a refresher, watch the MARQUEE 101 video at the 15:00 minute mark
- Update your roster on MARQUEE (also check to see if anyone joined the roster that you might have missed)
- Make sure to also grant Admin Access to your new/fellow officers
- Make sure to change bank account access with Town Bank before you leave for the Summer
- Use Town Bank's "Letter of Direction" form to start this process found HERE
- Note: All organizations are expected to allow OEI staff "Inquiry Access" only for the event that an audit is needed.
- Check in with your advisor as a year-in-review chat or prep for next year
- Make sure your organization has registered for O-Fest!
- Encourage new officers to check out our trainings available on MARQUEE and previously recorded SOLA sessions.
Student Organization Leaders Intentional Development (SOLID) Trainings
Student Organization 101 Training affords student groups at Marquette the ability to get trained and learn what it takes to successfully lead an organization.
MARQUEE 101 Training allows leaders to learn about the student organization platform from the administrative side.
Org Conduct/Title IX/Bystander Training helps org Presidents understand both the resources they have available to them, but also the responsibility and expectations when it comes to the conduct code.
Student Organization Leadership Academy (SOLA) Events
These are ongoing programs customized so that student leaders have the opportunity to explore topics relevant to their specific role and organization type.
The workshops on topics identified by student leaders and administrators. Each recipient will receive:
- Informative training from professional staff members and experienced student leaders
- The opportunity to meet other student leaders from across campus
- Knowledge about resources Marquette University has to offer
- Giveaways and refreshments!